Friday 14 June 2019

Persuasive writing about Jacinda Ardern


Jacinda Ardern
 I am here today to tell you that Jacinda Ardern should be on the 10 dollar note.  I think Jacinda Ardern needs to have the credit for being the best prime minister.
She is a great in a crisis on March 15.
   She has also done a lot for New Zealand she is helping the teacher ́s with there strike to give them more money.
She is a good role model for the children  by caring for others. Before she was prime minister she paid for someone ́s groceries.



She doesn't give up even when things get tough and she travels all around the world for us.
That's why I  think Jacinda Ardern should be on the 10 dollar note.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post