Wednesday 19 May 2021

How to be great commenter´s.

 WALT: Be good commenters. 

This week for Cybersmart we are being good commenters. 

You need to have positive something good the author did on there blog post.

Thoughtful is about making a connection to yourself, make it similar to you. Or remind you of anything.

Helpful what can the author do next time or add more information.

Question asking a question about what they could do next time or to answer any question they asked on there blog post. 

Here is my Canva screenshot of my work. 

Have you ever used Canva?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post