Tuesday 3 August 2021

Cool Compassion.

 We are learning about being Compassion or what it means to you. 

Today for RE we are learning about Compassion.  

First we watched a video about Compassion, and got inspired to create a DLO or drawing of our own and what it means to us. 

I have put someone opening the door for an elderly person, someone giving money to a less-privileged person and someone if they are asking if they are ok. 

Here is the video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcruIov45bI

And here is my drawing. 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Arnaika,
    I like your drawings, and your examples are fantastic.
    Maybe next time though you could embed the video, so it is easier to access.
    From Jennah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arnaika
    I love your title! made me smile and also made me very interested to read what you had written and learnt.
    I know that you are a very compassionate person and I really admire that quality in you (along with many others!)
    I would love for you to embed the video for us please.
    Thanks Arnaika :-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post