Monday 29 July 2019

Our day in Riccarton

WALT: Hook my audience in with a catchy start.
Day in Riccarton.

It was a cold Christchurch morning and I got woken by a beast. A ginger hairy beast. I got up, it was my cat. I got up and got dressed then we left. By the time Mum, Kalem and Keeva got dressed it was lunchtime. We went over to $2 rice but it was closed for repairs. So went to McDonalds I got a chicken, Kalem had a Big mac so did Mum. Then we walked to Timezone and got $20 put on our cards I went straight to deal or no deal. I got 50 tickets. After that went to the front desk they said I have 572 tickets I have been saving for ages. Then I bought some lollies then we went home and ate them.

Have you been to timezone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post