Friday 6 September 2019

Our suspicious award.

We are learning that making good choices are good.
Here is my reflection about  the middle slot of having fun and making huts now I get if you make good choices you get rewards. I found it hard to make the hut and making it stay there. I enjoyed bringing toys to school. I like making huts it uses my imagination.

Today room 3 had a reward because we filled up our marble jar it was bring a blanket and a toy I bought three blankets for me and my friends Jackson we were aloud to make a hutt while the others were playing with devices we took a while trying to get it perfect. I felt really happy because I was having fun because I was making a friends slideshow in my hutt we were lying down while listening to music it was really fun. My next steps are having another reward. And Mr Gray let us do it when we were having lunch.  Next time I will bring more blanket. So we missed some school time.




What rewards do you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post