Thursday 19 March 2020

Amazing day out!

WALT: Understand New Brighton´s history.
Today we went to the  New Brighton´s library and museum.
First we went to the library, went for a play on the beach and on the play ground I went on the big swing with Gabby and Kade then we finally went to the museum to learn the history on New Brighton.

I learnt  that when  women went swimming you could only were black or blue cotton,
also that there was a big fire  and all the school children had a day off to put it out because they did not have a fire brigade. Also there was a big race track  and we produced 4 New Zealand winners.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Arnaika,
    You put very interesting parts of New Brighton history. I did not know most of that information. It is also great that you added what you did before the museum.
    From Jennah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post