Wednesday 18 March 2020

Visual Mihis.

WALT: Identify who you are using a visual mihi.

Over the past few weeks room 1 has been making visual mihis.

First we needed to draw in our mountains and our river.  Then we did our culture, we put down our flag and some national things that are important to us. We also added things that we like and dislike.

Next we outlined our drawings in black pastel, that took us ages. It took me hours but I had finally finished. The next step was to dye our art I did all the colours leaf, green, red, orange and yellow.

I chose  the F.R.I.E.N.D.S logo because it is one of my favourite TV shows. Cherries and pies because they are delicious and books because I like reading.

This is my final work of art. Next time I am going to put on less colours and try to not mix the colours together and do fewer pictures because it looks more cluttered and the colours are mixing together and looking horrible.

Overall I am happy with my visual mihis.
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Arnaika,
    I love your visual mihi, it is very colourful and bright.
    I think that your art is wonderful, and I like how you put do many things that you like.
    From Jennah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post