Thursday 13 August 2020

Making zoo´s

 WALT:Design a zoo using our knowledge of area and perimeter. 

For Maths this week we are creating a zoo using area and perimeter first we needed to choose our animals and find the area and put it on our blueprint. 

Then we neede to find the perimeter and color it in on our zoo here are my animals if you can´t quite see it in my picture. 

- Orangutans

- Cheetah

- Lion

-  Leopard

- Koala

- Sloth

- Panda

- Tiger

- Flamingo

- Lemur.

The name of my zoo is Paradise National Zoological Park.

Do you like maths?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post