Wednesday 2 September 2020

Respect Godś creations.

 WALT: identify how we show respect to others, ourselves, animals and the environment. 


Today for RE we are doing how we can respect the  enviroment, each other, ourselves and animals.

So first we needed to think about how we can respect these things. 

I can respect animals by trying and get them out of cages, I can respect the enviroment by putting things in the recycling bin.

I can respect each other by picking them up if they are down. 

Finally we can respect ourselves by eating healthy foods, here are my images.


Me picking someone up.


Me getting a lion out of a cage, and eating healthy food.


Me recycling.

Do you do any of these things?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arnaika,
    I love your blog post its very colourful.
    You also had very good pictures!
    Great job!
    Yes I do recycle paper.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post