Friday 25 September 2020

Room 1´s cool Volcano experement.

 WALT: See the reaction between baking soda and vinegar.

Today for Science we are erupting them, first we needed to paper mache our volcano shape on our water bottles, Secondley you could paint it but I didn´t. The only reason it erupted is because the vinegar is and acid and the baking soda is a base so when ever they are put together there becomes a eruption.

It didnt really explode for me but liquid did come out, Next time for a bigger explosion I will put in more baking soda.

Here is the photo of my volcano.


Have you ever done this cool experement before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post