Friday 16 April 2021

My Music Learning!

WALT:

This Term for Music we are learning about rythms, beats and notes. 

I learnt about the notes and rythms. I have never learnt about music before and I am really starting to enjoy it.  

For our learning about rythmes we started clapping the rythmes by picking what order you want to put the animals in. The animals are horse, chicken or catipellar. How ever many syllables that is how many times you clap. 

Here is my example:   



A big thank you to our amazing music teacher Ms Moore.  

Do you know how to play an instrument? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post