Tuesday 30 June 2020

Appreciating God's creations.

WAL That people can experience God's creations throughout seasons.
Today in Room ine we are doing DLO's or drawing about what we like about the seasons for winter I have put I like sitting inside in the warmth and having a hot chocolate with my family that is my picture for winter. 
For summer I like going to get a milkshake and cooling of  in the sea. 
For Spring I put when all the little baby's are born.
I put Autumn because all the leaves are falling off the trees and they are changing colours. 
My favourite season is WInter because I love it when I got to sleep with the rain tapping on the roof and it is my birthday. 
What is your favourite season and why?

3 comments:

  1. Hello Arnaika,
    amazing blog post.
    I like how you have the W.A.L.T. and an image of your work, keep it up.
    Maybe next time you could add some colour to your pictures.
    From Jennah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arnaika,

    Thank you for sharing your learning to your blog. I like how you have done this in your book and taken a picture of it. It is very hard to read what you have written, could you maybe add in your description on your blog about what you wrote. I would like for you to explain what you had to do and why you did it? Was it so you could recognise what God gave us in each season.

    To answer your question, I love Spring. I love how it is the start of new life for animals and baby animals are born. I also love that flowers begin to grow again especially blossom trees.

    What is your favourite season and why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennah,
    Thanks for your blog comment.
    I will colour them in.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post