Thursday 25 June 2020

My Narrative.

WALT: Write an engaging narrative.
Today I am posting my writing to my blog.
I wrote about me meeting the cast of Friends and travelling to America because I love watching Friends and it is my ultimate dream to meet the cast of Friends.
Here is my cover Jennah made it here is a linkk to her blog https://nbcjennahb.blogspot.com/.
The one where I met  them. 

It was a regular day at school we were doing Maths.  but my Mum picked me up she said come on there are some very special people at home, I thought it was just my Auntie or something but it was Jeniffer Aniston, Courteney Cox,  Lisa Kudrow, Matt Le Blanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer I walked in further and I fainted. 


I woke up in a hospital bed and  the room was  as dark as the night sky. My Mum was there and  she said ‘ We are in an American hospital and Grandad, Kalem and Auntie are here . ‘I can't remember anything’ as soon as I said that my doctor walked in and said you are ready to go home now,  but first since you have flown your whole family here to the hospital you can meet the whole cast of Friends. Ok you can go now we take a couple steps out the Paparazzi bowls me over to the ground and I broke my left arm. I went back into the hospital and my doctor came into my room.


‘ I am going to miss my flight’ I said. It is a private jet, the doctor said but still we are going to be late I will just put your cast on then you can go. I got on the plane and got freshly squeezed orange juice in a crystal clear glass. Once we took off I got a piece of chocolate fudge brownie and it was as delicious as my Grandad's leg of lamb. When we arrived Ellen DeGeneres was there she said  come to the studio for a show. Then she said let's go meet Jeniffer Aniston, Courteney Cox,  Lisa Kudrow, Matt Le Blanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer all my friends.  I went to meet them. They were the nicest people on Earth. But I had to go home  the next day so we got some pizza and watched Friends. The day I had to go home came so fast they dropped me off at the airport in the helicopter. Courteney said to me, message me your address and I will come and visit you and email you! 

What did I brake during my story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post