Wednesday 20 May 2020

Super summary

WALT: Summarise what we have seen. 
Today we needed to do a summary on a short film we watched called the little shoe maker.
Her is my summary.
The little shoe maker looked out the window from his quiet shop in France  and saw a horrible tall shoe maker. 
As soon as a wonderful customer came to buy one of his shoes but the tall  shoe maker had fancier ones and put all the prices down so she brought the tall shoe makers shoes. 

When the sad short shoe maker went inside his building and tried to make a new shoe but suddenly he got a note saying your out of business.  But he made a new gold shoe and the tall shoe maker put them on and they were magic so he bounced away never to be seen again.
Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post