Thursday 28 May 2020

Storm breaker summary.

WALT: Gather  information about and deduce information about characters.
Today I was doing a DLO about 4 chapters of my book Storm breaker here is my document

Alex feels like something not right about his Dads death because
 1.He always uses safety first and wears his seat belt but the police said he did not.
 2.When he was at his office he was searched for weapons.

Alex is worried what will happen to him.
 1.Alex has no money so he wont be able to buy anything.
2.Jackie the house keepers visa is about to run out.

 Ian Rider probably didn't work at the bank why not?
1.His office is always locked.
 2.He got shot and always travels

What is your favourite book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post